Individual Tax Services
We are committed to providing a valuable tax service that goes beyond a simple tax return preparation. We work proactively with you, our client, to identify a tax planning strategy that will maximize tax deductions and effectively reduce your current and long-term income tax obligation.
Corporate & Partnership Tax Services
Our team of dedicated tax professionals has a broad range of skills, knowledge and experience to deliver a tax service that you can trust and value. We strive to stay in compliance with the IRS and the ever-changing tax laws to keep you informed. Our team aims to develop a tax strategy that fits the needs of your organization for the long-term.
Estate & Trust Tax Services
Tied closely to effective long-term tax planning is estate and trust planning. Working closely with our clients, their family members, investment advisors and attorneys, we focus on making sure your short-term and long-term wealth transfer goals are met.
At Pivot CPAs, we work as advisors to explain how federal tax law compliance issues will affect you or your organization. We understand that complexities that you face and we are here to assist you in navigating the ever-changing federal tax landscape. Our goal is to assist you in managing your compliance risk in a resource efficient approach.
State and local taxes
State and local taxes have become a considerable cost of doing business. Our firm understands that companies need solutions customized to fit their needs. Pivot CPAs will work hand in hand with you to oversee your state and local tax burdens and provide solutions in line with your company’s business strategy and applicable state laws. We will help you manage your state and local tax challenges in a consistent and cost efficient manner.
At Pivot CPAs we work to provide valuable insight to our clients. Some specific tax areas we can assist you with are:
- Entity Choice – which entity is best for your current needs? (LLC, S-Corp, C-Corp, partnership)
- Entity Structuring – what is the most efficient tax structure for your organization?
- Tax projections & planning – what are your tax projections under various scenarios? What should you expect to owe? What can you do to lower your current and future tax obligations?
- Retirement Planning – what are the best and most efficient ways to set aside retirement funds?
- Acquisitions & mergers – what options are available and how will the tax consequences differ?
- Succession Planning/Wealth Transfer – what are the best methods to pass ownership to next generation or to key employees?
- Selling your business – what are the tax consequences for how you structure the sale of your business?
Effective tax planning often encompasses many of the areas listed above. With an understanding of your current and long-term goals, we can develop an overall tax strategy that best fits your needs.