The rules and regulations governing the fiduciary responsibility of employee benefit plan trustees are complex. And the failure to accurately comply with all regulations can carry with it hefty penalties. In order to achieve the best results possible with your employee benefit plan, you need a dedicated team of professionals with the education and technical expertise required to perform these audits correctly and cost efficiently.
At Pivot CPAs, we have developed a team of professionals who specialize in working with employee benefit plans. We provide audit and consulting services to plans of all sizes and with varying degrees of complexity. It is as simple as this: we are highly experienced and deeply committed to quality.
Pivot CPAs offers our employee benefit plan clients thorough and professional services tailored to their individual needs, including:
- DOL Limited-Scope Audits (ERISA Compliant)
- Audits of Defined Contribution Plans (401(k)s, Profit sharing Plans, ESOP, etc.)
- Audits of Defined Benefit Plans (Pension Plans)
- Audits of Health and Welfare Plans
- Compliance with DOL, ERISA, and IRS Rules and Regulations
- Full-scope EBP Audits
- Pension, Health and Welfare, 401(k), 403(b), and Governmental Audits
- 5500 Compliance
- Timeliness of Deposits
- Fiduciary Responsibilities
- Determination of the Fair Value of Investments
- Communications to Participants
- Compliance Corrections
- Discrimination Testing
- Preparation of IRS Form 5500 and Summary Annual Reports
Employee benefit plan audits can be overwhelming. We’re ready to help guide you through the process. To speak with a trusted advisor, click here.