The audit internship is an opportunity that allows students to assist with and perform the responsibilities of Audit Staff, such as work paper preparation and drafting audit documents. The Audit Intern will work closely with Audit Staff to gain an understanding of the preparation needed for planning and performing audits.
Duties may include:
- Auditing select areas of a financial statements and note disclosures
- Work with clients’ documents; communicate with the clients
- Work business and accounting software
- Apply FASB and GASB accounting and reporting standards and the AICPA and GAO auditing standards
- Participation in fieldwork
- Attending staff meetings and training sessions
- Currently enrolled college student with a major in accounting.
About Pivot CPAs
At Pivot CPAs, we think differently about the public accounting profession. It’s not about just working with numbers; it’s about building relationships with our clients in order to Impact Lives Beyond Accounting.
Our strong commitment to client service has recently earned Pivot CPAs a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 90 – well above the current accounting industry average of 82.
Additionally, Pivot CPAs is a member of BDO Alliance USA, which allows us to supplement our service for our clients and provides a learning network for our employees.
Our employees are just as important as the clients we serve. We work hard for our clients and although they are a top priority, we recognize that you have – and need – a life, too.
At Pivot CPAs, you’ll get:
- Full staff training from Day 1
- Tailored continuing professional development
- Performance dependent promotion opportunities
- Challenging yet rewarding career that respects individual needs and encourages growth
- Encouragement to spend time with your family and friends
- Community involvement
If you share our passion for people and want to Impact Lives Beyond Accounting, then we want you as part of our team.