- Criss & Associates, PA
- Peavey & Company, LLC
Education & Certification
- Bachelor (Accounting) - Binghamton University
- Certified Public Accountant - Florida
- Certified Public Accountant - New York State
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Daniel Memorial, Inc. - Board Member, Treasurer
- NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association - Board Member, Treasurer
- Jacksonville Sports Council / Taxslayer Bowl Committee - Member
Jim is a licensed certified public accountant in the states of Florida and New York, with over 25 years of diverse public accounting experience.
He is a key advisor to closely-held businesses and their owners, providing prospective tax planning and accounting services. His experience includes dealing with all types (corporations, partnerships, LLCs, LLPs, individuals and trusts) of multi-state entities doing business in the real estate, construction, manufacturing, wholesale, retail and service industries.