- Ernst & Young
Education & Certification
- B.S., Accounting - University of Tennessee
- Masters of Accountancy - University of Tennessee
- Certified Public Accountant - Florida
- Certified Public Accountant - Tennessee
- Jacksonville Humane Society - Finance Committee Member
- Financial Matters Mentor - Jax Chamber Women's Business Center
- Accounting & Financial Women's Alliance - Member
- Women's Giving Alliance - Member
Wendy began her accounting career with KPMG, where she worked with a variety of corporate, partnership and individual clients in the healthcare and real estate industries. She continued her public accounting career with Ernst & Young as a Senior Manager focusing on large consolidated multi-state corporations and partnerships. She left public accounting to serve as the Director of Tax Accounting for Psychiatric Solutions, Inc., a publicly-held provider of inpatient behavioral healthcare services. Wendy was responsible for the entire tax function of the organization until her relocation to Jacksonville, where she joined The Griggs Group, now Pivot CPAs, in 2005.
Wendy has a wide variety of experience in many tax sectors including corporate income and franchise taxation. She has extensive experience serving large multi-state S corporations and C corporations in the industries of healthcare, real estate, construction, manufacturing and retailing. Wendy also focuses on providing comprehensive tax planning and compliance services to closely held businesses and their owners.